Total Pageviews

Some Time Later (After The Fire Alarm)

Found lots of people in the hallway but no real direction. Lets all go to the fire escapes. Its not like I am on the second floor. Ninth floor to high to have any chance of escape. Cleaners reassured us it is not a fire drill but probably because of the thunder. Still, not going to take a chance, take the lift and go downstairs. It is a false alarm. Not very calming. When is it real then. No Matter, I will respond diligently to any fire alarm while I am here.

Okay, so where was I. Oh, the Art Festival. The Terracotta Warriors is taller than I thought and lots of other interesting displays. Got into "trouble" for using a flash to take photos but here are the ones I did manage to take. How are you suppose to take photos indoors without a flash I ask?

My friend Gatoe is a Camera freak taking pictures of everything and one thing is for sure. He would have been thrown out there yesterday.





No comments:

Post a Comment