Total Pageviews

Eviltwin Skype Home

I have been gone from my old job and team since 28 July 2011, so it was very nice to skype them today and chat to them. Things just carry on, no matter who leaves. Petty they were not all there but with the 6 hour difference  and work responsibilities not possible to have them all together.

Still, I miss them all and hope we can continue to have contact in the future.

I feel it is appropriate to add them to my Blog to ensure the memories will linger.



Thanks boys and girls for the past 4 years. It was memorable and special.

Their names: The Big one, The Small one, The one who thinks he is Handsome, The Skinny one, The one that Eats a Lot, The Early one, The Sniper one, The Handsome one, The one with the Other Name, The Black one, The Confused one, The Drunk one and The one with the Evil Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment