Total Pageviews

Breakfast Surprise

So here things are rather lonely at this stage. Spend the whole of yesterday job hunting and trying to get my Linkedin profile 100%. Get yours done people as you will need this tool if you intend getting future jobs. Very big in Singapore and even Australia. The more info you get the better your chances will be. And very important is to get recommendations from current and past work places. I am going to write a separate article on recruitment today.

So, back to breakfast. Normal stuff, toast, fruits scramble egg and Beef Ham (Don,t ask and do not  eat Beef Ham). Yuk. And then, where that "lovely" morning soup bowl normally stand. What have we here this morning. Japanese Curry. Open lid and the smell is good. Scoop some on my spare slice of toast and oh my. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am talking thick yellow curry with chunks of chicken, tender potato and carrot pieces and the taste. It would make "Curry Muffin" drool. So I left the egg and got me a second larger helping on top of a thick slice of white bread. Heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure why they call it Japanese Curry. This is proper Durban curry my brew with that bit of burn on the lips.  Irresistible. Considered "stealing" some for lunch but not sure how many lashes if caught.

PS. Hope they have it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment