Total Pageviews

Little spot of Heaven

"Very Busy" day yesterday so I got the address of The Springbok Bazaar and took a drive out there to check it out. As the name says, it is all things a "Springbok" supporter loves and need in a foreign country. Smallish shop but packed with gems. Biltong, Mr Balls Chutney, Ina Paarmens spices and herbs, Willards chips, loads of SA wines including Box Wine and too many other things too mention.

This will be one of my favourite spots in Singapore. They deliver as well and will get you anything you request within reason. So, with my mouth drooling I made my choice. Braaipap (2.5 Kg), All Gold Tomato sauce, Robertsons Steak & Chops spice and 1 Kg of Homestyle SA Boerewors. JA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drove back with my treasure, spent the afternoon getting registered on Linkedin based on the advise from my friends husband to increase my chances in my job hunting prospects. Proceeded to start the feast and guess what. I forgot the wine in my euphoria. Not to worry, i had some Tiger beer which is actually very nice (Sort of like Black Label back home), so I guess in the end the meal was real Boerestyle. Pap, Wors and a good few beers.

Heaven on earth is all I can say.

Here is the link for interested parties.

http://www.africasiatrading.com/Scripts/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment