Total Pageviews

Eviltwin's Article Published

Another major storm this morning and raining cats and dogs. At least it is nice and cool. I know I promised a posting today on the X-factor and music, but that will have to wait. I mentioned a while back that Stephanie, the Editor from the Expat Arrivals Website came across my Blog and actually liked it enough to approach me to do an official article for their website.

I am by no means a writer and at first was hesitant and after some consideration decided I would give it my best shot. What could I loose, right. Initially the article was due in the middle of September which I delayed as a result of the house move and related duties. The new agreed deadline was the end of September and I promptly delivered the draft to Stephanie via email on Friday.  Obviously she would have to edit and format the article according to their site standard and after some emails to and from I received the email yesterday afternoon. Approved and published.

PS. Stephanie did a great job in getting the article properly formatted.

I have written short stories for Zelma before but this is a first for me and I must admit I did enjoy the process and have signed up for some more work. No pay, but still something I enjoy and keeps me busy. Maybe I should start writing the book I always wanted to. Just Kidding.

The Expat Arrivals Website is great and does not just cover Singapore but the whole world. Check out moving to Johannesburg, quite interesting.

Yes, My first official published article.

Here is the link

http://www.expatarrivals.com/singapore/areas-and-suburbs-in-singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment