Total Pageviews

10 Things I do Miss

As promised and after much deliberation to make sure I pick them correctly, here are the top Ten things I do miss from back home in South Africa.


10 Thing I do Miss



1. Mark (my Boss), Paracon (the company I worked for), my colleagues and our team lunches

2. Friends and family and get together's

3. My "dream" car and my Harley Davidson

4. Our house and owning it. You have to be very rich to own anything in Singapore.

5. Cheap and free parking. There is no such thing in Singapore, except for Dempsey Hill

6. Summertime and being able to spend more time outdoors. You only braai in the evening here.

7. Sport and DSTV (decent sport channels) and TV with no subtitles.

8. Mother in Law Sunday lunch, Tammy's rice salad and Lemon Meringue tart. Can not get it here folks.

9. Early weekend shopping with the rest of the day for sport, kuier and braai. Shops only open here round 11h00.

10. Living like a "King". Wine, Red Meat and everything more affordable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment