Total Pageviews

"Silver" for Singapore

No, not in the Olympics but in the Superbru, Super Rugby competition. Not bragging but certainly a major personal achievement, the Eviltwin managed to come second in the Superbru Asia competition playing under the Singapore colours out of 1882 players, losing out to "Webb Ellis" from the United Arab Emirates who took "Gold" by .50 points.





My active sporting days might be over but a remain an avid and competitive supporter and so it has been in the Super Rugby competition since its inception. 4 years ago, my friend Anton introduced me to the world of Superbru where you can pit your skills against other supporters from all over the globe in numerous sport competitions.

Superbru has grown tremendously over the years with 464,000 players worldwide and my Warlords Super Rugby pool, now in its fourth year numbering 53 members in the 2012. Being the pool Captain however comes with some pride and considering I have never won my own pool a very important goal.

Saturday was the Super Rugby final between my Sharks team and the Chiefs in New Zealand. Sadly the Sharks could not maintain the form they had over the last 3 weeks and lost. Still, I had set out to win the Warlords pool and finally done so and in the process clinched 1st place in Singapore and 138 th globally out of 155,320 players.




Join my Warlords pool in the Superbru Currie Cup for some excellent rivalry and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment