Total Pageviews

Iconic Bishan Condo's - I Wish?

CapitaLand's Sky Habitat, 38 storey condominium development went on sale this past weekend. The development is considered on of the most expensive here and will be conveniently situated right next to the Junction8 Mall and Bishan MRT.


It's one flashy and modern development and living in Bishan the past 8 months, I know and can vouch that this is a very nice area to live in. The development is about 900 meters down the road from where we currently live and if I had the money this would have been top of my list.

Condo went like hot cakes over the weekend with about 70% sold in the first two days. Eight in ten buyers were Singaporean with most of the 3 bedroom units sold to date. There is a total of  500 units with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom configurations. Prices vary between $1642 to $1747 psf with the average price for a 3 bedroom unit about $2 million.

About R12 million in my money based on the current exchange rate. Guess, I will need to win a jackpot or something to afford one of those.


6 comments:

  1. That building looks very impressive, but I would much rather live in a house where I can feel the grass under my feet when I walk outside. And there is no place to have a braai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this Article on bishan condos is too informative and cover almost all the necessary factors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what the comment means. Is the article good or do you mean something else?

      Delete
  3. The Iconic Bishan condos are excellent. You will love staying in them

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant post, im really glad I found it thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed...
    Jade scape

    ReplyDelete