Total Pageviews

Ask Eviltwin

Since my journey started in the social media world 11 months ago with the creation of my Blog and Facebook it's been a real fun ride and learning curve. The Blog has gone from 10 reads a day to the current plus 150 per day and growing. Aamazing with the total reads just over the 18000 and the last two months topping 5000 per month. 




For some time now I have been thinking of a platform where I can consolidate the different online groups I interact with and make it more interesting. There is the Warlords Superbru Clan now in it's 5th year, my own Facebook friends, The Blog readers and several people via the Expat Arrivals and Expat Blogs.

The Blog has it's limitations as it is somewhat a "one way street" with me writing stories and the occasional comment. Over the past 11 months I have been helping people who are moving to Singapore or just need some information which ultimately means I supply the same answers repeatedly.

Twitter is not the answer with the message limitations. So, I have decided to create a separate Facebook page called Ask Eviltwin which will be a common platform for all to join and interact. This will allow me to share a lot more interesting stuff which does not justify a full Blog posting and hopefully answer questions to the benefit of all.

I don't profess to have all the answers but I will certainly try my best.


Lets see how this one works out. Please join for a lot more fun and stories and any comments welcome.

http://www.facebook.com/welcomeback/requests/#!/ask.eviltwin


Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment