Total Pageviews

Carl's Jnr Adds - For the Boys

It's Friday and the weekend is just a few hours away so today's posting is in the less read and more video style. Watching a program called Modern Marvels - Food Tech on the History channel about the fast food world which was very interesting a specific segment caught my attention, Carl's Jnr advertising. Their marketing strategy is to target the "male" population between the ages of 18 and 30 years old, hence the nature of their adds.

You all know I am a huge fan since having one in Singapore but I have never seen any of their TV adds and now I know why. I doubt it strongly that any of these adds will be shown on local TV in Singapore. Raunchy and sexy to say the least based on research. In a survey done about the adds, 69% of woman found them somewhat offencive and 86% of men agreed it was very effective advertising. Go figure?

Sometimes my investigations to put together a posting is just so much fun. Hell, I wanted to go down and get a burger immediately after watching all the videos. In an effort to stay above board I present some of the video's selectively. The Paris Hilton (full version) add is actually banned and you have to sign in on You Tube to watch it. Great add for their "Saucy" burgers and well worth a watch but definitely not putting that one on my Blog.

So let's hear what the general opinion is from some pros.


They obviously have changed their "male only" marketing strategy as they now serve mouth watering salads as well. Something else I did not know. The add certainly makes me want to try one. So "Juicy and Mouth Watering"


Another delectable fact, Carl's Jnr actually care about your health and have a Turkey burger with less than 500 calories.


Obviously their marketing is excellent but how good is the real burger actually? Would you pay more if you did not know it was a Carl's Jnr Burger?


Have a great weekend. I am off to Carl's Jnr to have my favourite burger, The Original Thick Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment