Total Pageviews

Superbru to the World

It's Friday (Yippie) and the Chinese New Year long weekend is only a few hours away with some exciting things to do and see. A happy and prosperous Year of the Dragon to you all.

This time of the year is also the start of the new Superbru "season" for me and my friends. Hopefully I can introduce some of my readers to this amazing and addictive game. So what exactly is Superbru?



SuperBru is a free social sports prediction game. It's a fun, competitive game for casual and fanatical sports fans alike - and a powerful engagement platform for brands.



The game was started a few years back by a group of Cape Town graduates in their London house for the then Super 12 rugby tournament. It has grown over the years with more than 320,000 players and now covering cricket, football, motor racing and rugby. Predominantly a game played by South Africans it also has players from all over the world and growing dramatically every year.

Read full History  for more info


I have personally been playing for the past 3 years and have my own Pool that I manage in Rugby, MotoGP and F1 Motor Racing, called Warlords. If you do decide to take up this fun and addictive game you are welcome to search for the Warlords pool and join. The new Super Rugby tournament kicks off in February and I am really looking forward to do "Battle" with my fellow Bru's


What makes it fun and exciting is the ease of use, the flexibility to set up and play in various pools and check your predictions and standings against fellow sport fanatics. You can play in public pools, setup your own or even office and family pools. As you play tournaments and start finishing in the top rankings you earn "Honours" which is added to your track record. All statistics from previous tournaments you played in are also recorded which is very nice to look back on when starting a new year. Some guys setup pools where they include price money and most tournaments have sponsored prices to compete for.

From a corporate perspective this is also a great and cost effective advertising opportunity. I have seen how the sponsorships has grown over the past two years and my own company sponsored the main price for the Rugby World Cup tournament last year. As Superbru grow and reach new markets this will also be attractive for sponsors in new countries. It sounds like I work for Superbru.

And no, you do not have to be a guru to play. One of my top finishes was in the Air New Zealand Cup (rugby) which I had no knowledge about at the time. Personally, it expanded my knowledge about new sports and also gave me a better knowledge about my own sport tournaments that I follow and are passionate about.

I challenge you to give it a try and believe me you will be hooked.


Have a stunning weekend




No comments:

Post a Comment