Total Pageviews

Zack Efron Song

A friend posted the video on Face Book (Thanks Lindy) and it is actually not bad. I certainly only know mister "Pretty Boy" from one or two movies and did not know he starred in the High School Musical movies which I never watched. I am not really into musicals so that is understandable. Any case, it might be 7 months old but still worth sharing. Zac and Taylor Swift performing a duet on the Ellen show.





What is the worst (number 1) movie I ever watched. Mama Mia (2008). I actually gave the DVD away. Man, that was one pathetic movie with a musical performance by "James Bond". Really?

Here is another funny video and one sure way to get your lady angry and not "get any after" that.




The weekend is around the corner people.

No comments:

Post a Comment