Total Pageviews

Facebook Debacle

I toyed for a long time whether I should invest some serious money in the IPO Listing of FaceBook. I thing is sure, I am extremely glad I did not listen to my instincts on this one because I would have lost some serious money very quickly.


Compared to some other big name tech giant IPO's, LinkedIn and Google which saw there share prices skyrocket and investors making some serious profits, Facebook shares have gone in a total negative and is currently trading some $6 per share lower than the original listing price. That equates to some serious losses if you have a substantial amount invested.

The lawsuits are mounting up and rumours of large investors having privileged information are going around. Read the full story here


This time I did the right thing and stayed out of this one. Good luck to those people who took the tumble.


No comments:

Post a Comment