Total Pageviews

Bee Gees Tribute

Robin Gibb, co-founder and one third of the iconic Bee Gees has died after a two year struggle with colon and liver cancer. Very sad news but I have no doubt their music will live on for generations to come. Their music has been part of my life and there are so many beautiful songs.

The Album./Concert that stand out above all for me is One Night Only. Absolutely awesome, in HD DVD format and features all their great hits including a tribute to their younger brother (Not part of the Bee Gees), Andy who died in 1988.



They gave us hits like Massachusetts's, Tragedy, I Started a Joke, Staying Alive, Night Fever and You Should be Dancing to mention a few but my favourite is still Morning of My Life. Read the full Rolling Stones article here


And who can forget their performance of Immortality with Celine Dion on the same album.



RIP Robin and thanks for all the great music.

Robin performing Massachusetts's. Awesome



No comments:

Post a Comment