Total Pageviews

NotaTourist & The Brave Monkey

Some two weeks ago I met with Daphne from the Notatourist Editorial Team to join the team as a writer. We actually did make contact when I first started my Blog but somehow I got confused and ended up doing articles for another Expat site thinking it was for this project.

The website was officially launched on 29 November 2011and will feature articles by locals and expats on life in Singapore. I have submitted my first article and is very proud to be part of the team. The site already contains various articles posted by the team of writers.

There is a badge on my Blog where you can follow me.

Here is one naughty Monkey who is going to see his ass soon.



Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team Pierre! Will look forward to more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete